JOB VACANCY - Project Officer @ Centre for Community Cultural Development
Do you believe in everyone has the right to enjoy art as an audience and as a creator? Do you believe that we should work closer to everyone becoming a creator of the arts? Are you interested in the arts as means of education and empowerment? Can you see yourself as an administrator and organizer? Join one of the most progressive organizations in promoting and organizing community arts in Hong Kong.
Kindly surf into http://www.cccd.hk/ to find out what we do.
We are a registered charity, non-profit organization located at the artist village of Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre. We are now looking for a project officer. Candidate should be a Hong Kong resident aged 18 or above.
- Be ready to welcome all walks of life
- Degree holder or equivalent - Creative and self-motivated
- Embrace inclusion and diversity
- Good computer skills and knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Related experience of inclusive arts/ community-based projects is preferred
- Work in Shek Kip Mei office mainly
- 40-hour-work per week
- Co-work with other project staff members
- Develop and execute arts projects
- Carry out daily operation and administration work
- Closely work with different artists, curators and crews
Application: Interested persons should send application with CV, a short paragraph about yourself in Chinese and English, expected salary and your availability to us by 26th Nov 2018. Email: email@example.com
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
Centre for Community Cultural Development is financially supported by ADC