JOB VACANCY @ Centre for Community Cultural Development
Do you believe in everyone has the right to enjoy art as an audience and as a creator? Do you believe that we should work closer to everyone becoming a creator of the arts? Are you interested in the arts as means of education and empowerment? Can you see yourself as an administrator and organizer? Join one of the most progressive organizations in promoting and organizing community arts in Hong Kong. CCCD is looking for who Project Officers.
Kindly surf into www.cccd.hk to find out what we do.
We are a registered charity, non-profit organization located at the artist village of Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre, receiving a one year grant from the Hong Kong Arts Development Council.
Position 1 : Project Officer for Arts Therapy (Newly Created Position)
- Applicants should have a university degree, creative and self-motivated
- embrace inclusion and diversity, with good computer skills and knowledge. （ie preferably with Photoshop，illustrator experience
- Applicants should normally be graduates of a tertiary institute, preferably obtained within the last three years or with a related experience in arts administration.
- Detail-oriented, self motivated, able to work independently in efficient manner and willing to work flexible hours.
- Creative and able to handle multiple projects with attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Chinese
- Passion in Arts Empowerment / Arts Therapy would be an added advantage
- To execute duties related to initiating, planning, implementation, documenting and reporting of CCCD's Arts Therapy programmes.
- To develop Programmes -from Arts Therapy to Community Arts fulfilling the mission of the organization
- To maintain good relationship with Internal & External Stakeholders including : Artists/ Arts Therapists/ Media / Funding Bodies/ CCCD's Service Users etc
Position 2 : Project Officer for Fund Raising (Newly Created Position)
- Same with Position 1, preferably with Fundraising Planning Experience & an interest in the art of fundraising
- To assist the organization, carry out & marketing the Fund Raising/ Donor Retention Program on regular basis
- To help recruiting Regular Donors through various means
- To assist in planning regular events to develop long term supporters / corporate engagement for the organization
- To maintain good relationship with Internal & External Stakeholders including : Artists/ Arts Therapists/ Media / Donors and CCCD's Service Users.
- To oversee the production of the marketing materials for Fund Raising and Promotion of the organization
- To recruit & develop Volunteers to facilitate funds raising activities.
- To maintain the Fund Raising programme Database
Interested persons should send application with CV, a short paragraph about yourself in Chinese and English, expected salary and your availability to us by 8th August 2016. Interviews will take place before 16th August 2016. Email: email@example.com
Centre for Community Cultural Development is financially supported by ADC